I put all these saying together! I'm proud. :P silly a bit!
Daily Illusions.
Are the lines straight or crooked?
AllyStar! (:
This is for youu!! Okay, so i'm posting this for miss Allison aka(ally)[: uhh- so she is my bestfriend, like ever! :D hmmm, im going to post a blog to tell you all the stuff i need to so veiw that after you've read this! i need followers so if you'd like to follow me then do it! <333
My friends. (:
my blog; i will post a new one every day. <3 i will keep you veiwers updated, and will add new stuff so it wont get boring! (:
Well, as you most likely already know, I'm Kenzie. I enjoy warm weather, & can't wait for the summer. I'm not a girly girl, but i'm not a tomboy. I'm just me. My favorite sport is volleyball, even though i suck at it. :D mhmmm, well thats all for now. kthanks, byee